Senior Operations Manager - Production Support Applications- Insurance
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Operations Manager
Salary: $125k to $135k + 10% bonus
Location: Charlotte, NC
Looking for a candidate with 4 years insurance policy processing and insurance operations management. Both insured and out sourced staff and budget globally. ITIL framework, Agile, Scrum. Production support of application stack: Java .NET Tibco Splunk Jira confluence GitHub any Service Now or similar
- 4+ years of experience with Insurance Policy Processing and Insurance Operations
- Directly and indirectly manage the work effort of Company personnel and 3rd party vendors, in the delivery of assigned projects and programs.
- Develop and report monthly Officer Operations updates on area operations.
- Manage and Lead a global 24x7x365 organization of technical support leveraging varied application technologies like Java, .Net, Tibco, Splunk, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Service-Now
- Partner closely with Product Management, Product Engineering and Infrastructure Services to achieve the highest levels of system availability by leveraging ITIL principles.
- Insure system continuity management integrity through Disaster Recovery testing
- Accountable for system upkeep through periodic maintenance and server life cycle upgrades
- Meet all Department goals for SOX, PII, PCI, Security, Internal and External Audits
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business management discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ Years of Leadership Experience - leading virtual teams a plus
- Experience of ITIL framework
- Previous experience in a high volume, enterprise Production Support Environment - Java C# etc
- Demonstrated ability to build metrics reports & dashboards to manage and track Service Levels
- Experience with Service Now or similar Service Management tools.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to lead by influence up, down, and across an organization and drive issues to resolution.
- Strong skills in project management, program management, team building, and problem solving
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with effective presentation and facilitation skills and a proven ability to influence others through the creation of executive presentations and proposals.