C# .NET Developer
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
C# .NET Lead Developer
Salary: $105 to $110k
Location: Jacksonville, FL
The Application Developer Lead Consultant provides code/design analysis and strategy, supports project planning, and develops code and designs for complex projects. The Lead Consultant manages the review of code, design, and testing.
- This lead will be responsible for leading .Net/SQL projects and microservices architecture
- Critique business, functional, and high level technical requirements (including recovery, security, and audit)
- Evaluate detailed technical design components and acts as a referral expert in appropriate languages, data structures, vended packages, techniques and design methods
- Promote and define development standards
- Assist with project estimating and milestone planning
- Designs solutions for high-complexity projects
- Perform coding of complex modules, as needed
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of Agile (one or more of these) JIRA, Confluence;
- At least 5 years supporting full life cycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment;
- At least 5 years implementing standards for system design and development processes, methods, and tools;
- At least 3 years participating on Agile teams, including practice of Pair Programming and Test Driven Development;
- At least 3 years working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes and tool automation (one or more of these) Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Git, Octopus.
- Well versed with design such as OOP, Resiliency, Circuit Breaker Develop and consume APIs using HTTP/Rest
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$105k - $110k Annual
$80k - $120k Annual
$85k - $115k Annual