End User Technical Support Coordinator
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Technology Support Coordinator
Salary: $85k to $100k + Bonus
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Looking for an experience End user support lead of 2 people. You will be skilled in Windows 10 OS, Microsoft Suite, remote Citrix, PC, iOS, VoIP, wireless. You will have knowledge of networking and working with a ticketing system. Occasional overtime on weekdays and weekends. t 5 to 6 years minimum experience.
- Excellent judgment in assessing user issues; intermediate trouble-shooting methodology.
- Ability to work to the best resolution either through own knowledge or proper, timely escalation.
- Proficient in Windows 10 OS and core application suite; including the Microsoft Suite and various Company applications.
- Intermediate knowledge of Remote Computing and Citrix experience.
- Intermediate PC troubleshooting skills and assists other team members in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues
- Intermediate knowledge of iOS setup and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of networks including wireless experience.
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of Voice Over IP (VOIP) telephone systems.
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to help other team members on difficult issues.
- Documents new findings/solutions and processes
- Adheres to use of call ticketing system for each and every incident (eg request, issues, etc.).
- Understands and follows ticket ownership guidelines and system usage.
- Solid ability to research information through internal and external sources.
- Adheres to written procedures, checklists and all quality control associated with project rollouts.
- Participates in on-call and overtime on an as needed basis.
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot video and audio in conference rooms.
- Computer Science or Technical qualification
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in a professional services environment, law firm experience preferable.
- A+ and/or Microsoft certification are desirable.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills and will have the ability to be process-oriented yet flexible.
- Audio Visual experience a plus.
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
- iManage DeskSite and FileSite
- Polycom and Cisco Video Conference Systems
- Carpe Diem
- ITSM Ticket Management System
- Lenovo laptops and desktops
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.