Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Leidos
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Maintenance Manager supporting multiple aerial intelligence programs. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for manned and unmanned aerial intelligence platforms located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Quick Reaction Capability Airborne Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance Systems Division.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for monitoring daily status reports and IPT meeting activity to coordinate workflows and ensure action from Leidos staff responsible for maintaining systems and reporting on maintenance activity. Maintenance Manager coordinates with forward operators, depot repair support, and logistics staff to reduce turn-around time by coordinating workflows between these cross-functional teams. Maintenance Manager is also responsible for the counterfeit parts prevention, non-conforming parts response, and implementing the division obsolescence strategy.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor daily reports, meetings, and activity for corrective maintenance actions, verify maintenance flows involving cross-functional teams and depots are continuously actioned in accordance with corrective maintenance SOP.
- Review maintenance reports daily to ensure they coincide with the daily status reports and activity at the call center, coordinate with forward sites operators and technical staff to initiate or improve reports not meeting SOP standards, and ensure parts requiring depot repair are actioned instead of being put in storage.
- Schedule cyclic preventive maintenance and calibration for each site, disseminate tasks for items requiring monthly preventive maintenance or calibration, and monitor completion of tasks and reporting in SPROCKET database.
- GIDEP officer responsible for counterfeit parts prevention program and non-conforming part response for all sites.
- Organize efforts for the monthly Obsolescence review board sending out RFI's one week prior to the meeting, lead the review board meeting, and send out meeting minutes and action items.
- Review database purchase dates and contact OEM's to determine end of life on older equipment to ensure a pro-active approach to obsolescence or diminishing supply planning.
- Coordinates with OEM and vendor depots to initiate depot repairs by obtaining quotes for repair, coordinating funding for repair with support from LNO and procurement, ensure prompt payment for repair, and shipment of broken part.
- Track return of parts from repair depot so they are returned to stock promptly, obtain depot repair descriptions and cost for all depot repair actions, enter the repair details into SPROCKET, and work with LNO's to determine where repaired part should be shipped based on current supply levels.
- Support local logistics efforts during high priority efforts such as packing out systems for deployment, disposition, and supporting material handling efforts.
- Support inventory efforts at Bridgewater Air Park.
- Other logistics duties as assigned in response to contractual reporting or mission requirements.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of one (1) year of logistics experience
- Ability to organize cross-functional teams to implement a logistics response to maintenance requirements.
- Proficient with computer use, ability to develop reports that are presentable to customers.
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Bachelor's degree and three (3) or more years of experience with Army logistics functions or maintenance program management.
- Familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.
- Prior use or reporting of Performance Based Logistics Metrics (PBLM),
- Experience with maintenance planning, supply distribution, Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) planning and implementation and parts provisioning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information visit our website.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to (see below) .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.