Technical Lead Performance Monitoring & Log Analytics
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Request Technology
- Responsible for solution design, development, prototyping, and modelling of monitoring solutions in cloud using open source logging and performance monitoring technologies like ElasticStack (ELK), Prometheus, Elastic APM, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert to solution and deliver all monitoring and performance requirements for the organization in cloud environment.
- Provide dashboarding and analytics solutions to stakeholders based on requirements.
- Interact with various business units and stakeholders that includes Global Operations Center, Infrastructure & Platform teams, Application & Development teams to understand their monitoring, performance and analytics requirements and build blueprint for delivering solutions accordingly.
- Seek opportunities for automation and integration of various monitoring tools and services
- The incumbent will take work assignments from management but is expected to work independently to define, drive, and execute initiatives.
- 5 - 7 years of related industry experience with Cloud monitoring, Application Performance monitoring, Log Analytics and Infrastructure monitoring.
- Extensive hands on admin level experience with Elastic Stack (ELK) components that includes Elasctic Search, Logstash, file beats, metrics beats, Kibana, Elastic APM with X - Pack
- Experience with monitoring on AWS cloud with cloudwatch, cloud trail and other AWS services.
- Understanding of container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes and ways to monitoring them on AWS using Prometheus, Grafana and other open source tools.
- JSON and Java knowledge.
- Working experience of Linux with Scripting knowledge.
- Strong understanding of DevOps tools/process/methodologies
- Experience with COTS tools from Splunk, CA, HP, Riverbed, Datadog, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic.
- Programming/automation skills with Python, Java, and on cloud using AWS native services
- Experience with integration of tools and services from ServiceNow