Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of programming. May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of other programming personnel. May have quality assurance review responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides technical consulting
- Devises or modifies procedures
- Performs program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Develops project plans
- Handles/monitors code migration
- Mentors less experienced programming staff
- May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of other application programming personnel
- May have quality assurance review responsibilities.
- May act as a business expert in assisting users to define requirements.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS - Lead Developer for SiteCore Development Platform
- Six years of directly applicable experience in systems analysis, programming and technical design.
- Minimum six years experience programming in one or more languages required.
- Requires technical creativity and strong understanding of information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, multi-task and partner with technical staff from different departments.
- Must work well in a team environment and be able to partner with both business and technical team members.
- Demonstrated ability to identify areas for improvement, capable of making recommendations and implementing solution.
- Demonstrated ability to lead group discussions and develop consensus.
- Strong organizational and project planning skills.
- Three (3) years experience in Sitecore development platform and leveraging .NET
- 5- 10 Years experience in software design and development
- Experience working on scalable high-availability websites.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IIS and SQL Server
- Knowledge of code versioning and deployment systems, Jira, Git,Jenkins
- Familiarity with Linux and Apache Tomcat.