Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
Eximius have partnered again with one of the most exciting FinTech payments businesses out there.
The business continues to grow and expand. We are looking to add to the DevOps function by hiring 2 engineers.
My client is rapidly growing, FCA regulated, fintech start-up looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team. The DevOps engineer will be part of a talented software design team that works on mission-critical applications. This includes building a scalable, reliable, and manageable infrastructure. The infrastructure is based on Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform, deployed into AWS using CI/CD pipelines. The microservice Back End, Mobile App and web Front End are maintained by the front- and Back End teams who you will work closely alongside.
Responsibilities include support of software development and deployment to AWS, while also providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to be part of a new, exciting Payments app, with a bright future.
- Build customer-facing infrastructures on AWS using Kubernetes and Docker
- Implementing techniques for securing production infrastructures
- Run unit/integration tests and dependency scan within CI Pipeline
- Manage all deployments to Test and Production environments
Knowledge & Experience:
- Very strong Jenkins/CircleCI experience (or similar CI/CD environment)
- Solid experience of Linux
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Shell Scripting (sh, bash)
- Experience with Grafana, Kibana, ELK, Fluentd, Promethus and similar Application Monitoring and logging tools
- Proficient in Elasticsearch, AWS security, Git, Gitlab, Jira and Bitbucket
- Strong experience with SonarQube, Crucible, Helm, Docker, Git, Nexus, Junit, Black Duck, to configure the pipeline
The company is offering competitive salary, Share Options, Pension, Medical, annual bonus, monthly company-wide activities. If you are interested to find out more please apply with your latest CV.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£57k - £57k Annual
£45.4k - £68.2k Annual