SAP EWM Consultant
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Red is seeking an SAP EWM Professional for a permanent opportunity with a top global consultancy to be based anywhere in the U.S with up to 80% travel to client sites.
Act as the lead for SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) facility solutions on various client projects. This resource will need to have strong communication skills with the ability to integrate an offsite/offshore team and the ability to manage an on-site and offshore workload.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to (see below)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 8+ Years of SAP experience
- Minimum 2 full end-to-end implementations in SAP EWM
- Analyze client extended warehouse management requirements and map to appropriate solutions (SAP or other 3rd party solutions);
- Design and architect SAP software extended warehouse management solutions based on customer requirements, proactively identifying key integration areas with other functional teams;
- Provide system enhancement options to address requirements not supported by core SAP extended warehouse management software solutions;
- Provide enhanced validation of the SAP extended warehouse management software solution focusing on key integration points, strategic business requirements, and alignment to the business warehouse roadmap
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to upper management and executives focused on analysing key extended warehouse management functions;
- Go-live support and identification of facility areas with potential for future improvement; and
- Provide thought-leadership on SAP Extended Warehouse Management products to the organization.