Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
An exciting project in global migration and implementation for onboarding consumers (ie countries) for a Functional Tester experienced with data migration and data product management. You will have a crucial position in onboarding countries for PSD2, Unite and other stakeholders.
This is for market leading financial client of mine offering 6-12 months contract, with extensions of up to 2 years. The ideal start date is 2nd September but flexible for the right Functional Tester.
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Proven implementation experience (3+ years)
- Understanding of Business data models and Data exchange models
- Knowledge of and functional expertise in banking and financial services
- Knowledge of Party, Products, Agreements, Mandates, and Permissions
- Excellent interviewing and writing skills
- Proven communication, analytical and influencing skills with the ability to work at all levels (strong stakeholder management)
- Autonomous and understanding or experience with "Agile, Scrum"
- Team player with a knowledge sharing mentality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willing to travel
If this sounds like an exciting project and you enjoy working on global migrations and implementations, please send in your latest CV to apply. Or feel free to contact me directly for further information.