Senior Automation Tester - Contract
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Vantage Resources
Senior Automation Tester - Contract, South Dublin
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading Retail Banks
Senior Automation Tester Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate designing and implementing automation test frameworks using open source tools.
- Create well defined test scripts
- Work as part of a team, working with developers and reporting to Test Lead
- Escalate risks to the appropriate level
- Deliver projects to agreed timelines
- Ensure and issues are raised in a timely manner
What you need:
- 5+ years automation testing experience
- 3+ years Java development experience
- Strong coding experience
- In depth knowledge of automation test tools and frameworks
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Banking experience desirable but not essential
What's on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.