Building Operator (Great Benefit Package!)
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Henry Ford College
• A high-pressure boiler operator's license and a first-class refrigeration license issued by the City of Dearborn.
• Training in the operation of low-pressure boilers, gas and oil burners, vacuum pumps, air handlers, filters, swimming pool operations, water pumpsand similar equipment.
• Ability to make minor repairs to building equipment and furniture including boiler equipment and fan units.
• Demonstrated ability to clean and prepare boilers for annual inspection.
• Ability to carry out verbal and written directions and to communicate them to other employees.
• Positive attitude toward college staff members, students, and the public who use the buildings.
• Understanding and commitment to HFCC Mission.
Essential Duties • Heating, ventilating and mechanical operation of the college buildings under the supervision of an engineer.
• Perform minor repairs to heating, cooling, and ventilating equipment and maintain oil levels and lubrication of equipment as required. Category: Building Maintenance , Keywords: Building Supervisor