On-Call Registered Nurse - Weekends $4,000 Sign On Bonus!
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Alive Hospice
***$4,000 Sign on Bonus*** Opportunities available with the following Alive Hospice Home Care Teams: North (Hendersonville based), South (Franklin based), East (Lebanon based) & West (Nashville Based). Ask us about the special shift differentials and perks awarded to our On-Call nurses!
Provides on call nursing visits as directed by the Triage Nurse to ensure appropriate, timely and effective nursing care after hours. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES1. Assumes after hours triage role if indicated by Triage Nurse due to workload/geography.
2. Performs home visits as dictated by the Triage Nurse to provide skilled nursing care at patient's residence in support of patient's care plan developed by Primary Nurse and M.D.
3. Makes home visits at time of death to support family and complete death procedure per agency protocol.
4. Completes accurate and timely documentation as required, assumes a minimum of 4 shifts per month.
5. Communicates patients status and interventions to Triage Nurse and Primary Nurse.
6. Interacts with physician as needed.
7. Supports care plan, outcome management and assists in variance analysis.
8. Attends meetings as requested.
9. Other duties may also be assigned. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Registered Nurse with a current nursing license, BSN preferred. Ability to apply for TN license within 30 days of hire. Knowledge of or willingness to learn hospice care. Minimum one year nursing practice or equivalent experience required. Hospice, Oncology, or Home Health and/or long-term care preferred.
Alive Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. Our benefits package includes: health, vision and life insurance; vacation and sick days; paid holidays; retirement plan and long term disability; and company car or mileage reimbursement based on the position.Visit for more information. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN)