Content Management Application Specialist - CMS
Posted on Aug 14, 2019 by Experis AG
Content Management Application Specialist - (CMS)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Content Management Application Specialist to coordinate and manage the CMS.
- Coordination with local service owners wherever applicable globally.
- Overseeing service planning - life cycle, service enhancements and continuous improvements
- Stakeholder management and service coordination with affected partners from Business Product Management, Business Operations and IT
- Analysis of Change Requests, release planning
- Subject matter expert of end-to-end processes, logical and physical architecture
- Service management (SLA/OLA control)
- Service monitoring, availability control, handling of incidents and problem tickets (evaluation, coordination, reporting)
- Maintenance support in terms of life cycle changes, application documentation, regular controls, statistics, etc.
- Support of test preparation and execution, release support
- Analysis for incidents and defects in terms of sustainable bugfixing, plus tracking and coordination with internal and external providers
- A minimum of 5 years proven expert knowledge within the technical integration of CMS technologies (eg Censhare)
- Proven experience with enterprise content management solutions for multiple e-channels and its challenges
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the financial services industry with solid knowledge of underlying banking processes and data regulatory requirements
- Excellent skills within software development and CMS architecture
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.