Sales Team Manager
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Verastar is a leading, next-generation services provider for the small business market. We deliver telecoms and utilities services to over 160,000 customers through our brands including Clear Business, kinex and insurance through our sister company The Insurance Octopus. Established in 1998, we have over 20 years’ experience disrupting the market and providing a challenger to the incumbent which has made us the 2nd largest water supplier in Scotland. Our goal is to simplify essential services for our customers by offering the widest range of services on the market all a unique one bill solution.
Our success was recently celebrated at the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards 2019, where our Hamilton-based brand Clear Business, was named Best Business (51+ employees).
If you’re looking for a new challenge with great benefits at an award-winning company, then Verastar is the place for you.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Sales Manager
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with a genuine passion for sales to join an already successful and growing team in the utilities sector. The role involves responsibility for running a new project with a team of circa 8 telesales advisors and an opportunity to grow.
With your natural ability to motivate, you will drive your team to success by conducting effective performance reviews and creating fun and engaging team incentives. You will coach, manage and support your Team leaders, enabling their teams to meet and surpass set targets and objectives.
Skills and Abilities of a Sales Manager
* Previous experience of leading an outbound sales team
* Passionate about people management and development
* Self-motivated with strong leadership skills
* Works well in a team environment to ensure sales targets and KPI's are achieved
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Good written & verbal communication skills
* An ability to drive productivity and positive change
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
Benefits & Perks of a Sales Manager
* Uncapped commission with an excellent OTE
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), 5 bonus holidays and options to buy more
* Opportunity up to 10% in bonuses annually
* Monthly competitions and incentives
* Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and cycle to work
* Discounts off holidays, 100’s of high street stores, restaurants and more through our online reward platform
* Company pension scheme
* Free Life Assurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Excellent promotional opportunities
Click ‘Apply’ today.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27k - £32k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual