IT Support Analyst
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,675 per annum
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your region?
Here at Grand Union, we are more than just a financially strong Housing Association, we are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for our customers. We provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but we also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
We are passionate about our communities and we are committed to being a Learning Organisation, developing talent to deliver our service goals and supporting the next generation into a career in Housing.
About the role:
We are currently looking for someone with a technical mind to deliver effective and efficient IT services to our organisation. The role will provide IT support to the group whilst developing and maintaining IT infrastructure.
What we’re looking for:
* Someone with experience of working in a support environment who can provide effective support to staff via telephone, helpdesk system or emails
* Knowledge of Microsoft products – OS and Applications
* Experience of system / hardware configuration
* An enthusiasm for IT and the application of IT solutions to business problems
* The ability to travel / operate from area offices when necessary
What we offer:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday rising to 30 after five years service
* Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
* Up to 2 paid professional subscriptions
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Free life assurance
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* Health cash-plan including employee assistance
* Regular bonus points from our GUS Intranet, which lead to vouchers
* Free parking at all our offices
* Discounted cinema tickets
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the delivery of quality services to our customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey with us …
Closing date: 27 August 2019
Interview date: 4 September 2019
We are committed to implementing our Equality, Diversity and Customer Care Policy and are proactive about safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£18k - £22.5k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£25k - £28.5k Annual