Senior Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CV-Library
We are working with a UK based business at the forefront of the green energy revolution. The Company design and build process plants which generate energy from organic waste. They are entering a new and exciting phase of expansion with substantial ground-breaking projects in the UK and overseas creating an opportunity for an experienced mechanical engineer
Working with colleagues in a multi-disciplined engineering team, you will be responsible for the mechanical aspects of new build projects incorporating the company’s proven technology. Ideally you will have been involved in EPC projects, from conceptual studies to design, procurement, installation and commissioning and have previous experience of dealing with equipment suppliers / vendors through plant design, manufacturing, shipment, installation and commissioning phases.
* Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering preferred) backed by a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
* Ideally Chartered status or working towards
* Previous experience in process plant design and construction desirable
* Experience of dealing with mechanical equipment suppliers / vendors
* Previous roles may include Mechanical Engineer, Project Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer or similar
* Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Prospects for career development in this growing business are excellent.
To apply, please send a full CV including details of your current salary and benefits package.
This is a permanent position and Executive Futures are acting as an ‘Employment Agency’ in relation to this role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £70k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£35 - £39 Annual
£30k - £45k Annual