Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for: -
* Supervising the goods-in, picking, despatch and environmental operations within the materials warehouse
* Co-ordinate the unloading, checking off & re-location/delivery of all components & purchase orders into the company.
* Co-ordinate the pick, audit & supply all materials to the Production and Customer Service departments on time and accurately so as to support the schedule and reduce the risk of downtime to a minimum.
* Organisation of the dispatch area to ensure Products/Components are dispatched in a timely manner/accurate manner, whilst ensuring full adherence to all MRP processes and procedures.
* All data entry is completed in a timely manner, whilst ensuring full adherence to all MRP’s processes and procedures.
* Maintain accurate inventory, in line with company targets; through adherence to cycle count procedures
* Manage & implement projects via the use of SMART targets to pre-agreed budgets and time-plans.
* Enforce Health and Safety as it applies to the Company’s operations.
* Support and liaise with the departmental Manager on personnel issues with respect to conditions of service, rates of pay, appointments, and terminations according to our current Company handbook and relevant policy.
* To be accountable for the department’s use and maintenance of all plant, buildings and equipment.
* To assist with the departments training in the broadest terms.
* Ensure the Company’s disciplinary and working procedures are adhered to as stated in our Company’s manuals, policies, contracts and handbook.
* Assist in the development of a continuous improvement and co-operation in the department.
* To be responsible for the security of the department’s area.
* Take on any reasonable request in accordance with the company’s direction.
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in warehouse supervision. You will have a proactive nature, excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels. You will have an inquisitive mind with a view to looking at continuous improvements for a positive outcome at all times.
£10.76 per hour working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with ½ an hour for lunch
£30k - £35k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£9 - £9 Hourly
£8.75 - £8.75 Hourly