Account Manager - Industrial Hydraulics
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by SunSource
Account Manager/Outside Sales - Industrial Market: Fluid Power
Become a member of our winning sales team with SunSource, a leading fluid power distributor representing several hundred quality manufacturers across the U.S. We currently have an Account Manager opportunity based in Boise, ID.
As an Account Manager with SunSource, you will develop and autonomously manage your sales activities within a specified territory. Along with the skills set outlined below, your ability to be sought out as an expert to provide your customers solutions to their operational needs will be integral in achieving your critical objectives of maintaining and capturing new business:
- Results Orientated: Demonstrating the ability to focus on the desired results; proven track record of sales growth
- Technical Expertise: Ability to demonstrate and apply depth of knowledge and application skills to provide customers with technical solutions
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Your ability to look for and seize profitable business opportunities
Desired Background and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering or a 2 year technical degree, preferably in Fluid Power; or any suitable combination of education, training and work experience
- 3 5+ years industrial or technical sales experience with at least 2 years in fluid power sales,
- Application and troubleshooting experience with fluid power products and systems plus but not required
- Ability to manage territory and projected sales achievement through strong planning and time-management skills
- Experience with value add sales
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationships
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed
- Can achieve and exceed sales goals
- Valid drivers license
SunSources history of accomplishment and continued growth means that we give the best condition to energetic, driven people to be effective in their role. We pride ourselves on a culture that provides opportunities for development and advancement of our associates. In addition, we build meaningful relations with our customers, suppliers and internal associates. We are all bound by a pledge to a common mission toward providing the highest quality products and services within our industry and achieving the companys growth objectives.
So if you are a self-motivated individual and effective in achieving customer service success through your professional accomplishments then we want to hear from you!
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video
Why is SunSource a great place to work? Click here WHY SUNSOURCE?
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Other keywords: industrial sales, technical sales, field sales engineer, fluid power specialist, hydraulics, pneumatics, automatics, filtration, lubrication, fluid power, service and repair, mobile, mobile hydraulics, mobile OEM, electro hydraulics, hydraulic systems, electronic control systems, gear drive systems, mobile equipment, hydraulic repair, filtration systems, filtration solutions, hydraulic filters, MRO, OEM, account manager, sales manager, new business development manager, territory sales manager, regional account manager, field service engineer, sales representative, outside sales representative, industrial distribution, fluid mechanics, hydraulic technician, diesel mechanic, applications engineer, field service technician, CFPS, FPS