Hose Assembly Technician
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by SunSource
The hose assembly technician is responsible for the assembly of hydraulic hoses, hose kits and general fluid conveyance assemblies. All responsibilities include following established procedures to provide 100% quality and on-time production and delivery in the fabrication of hose assemblies and kits. This will require coordination with the Production Supervisor and other Fluid Conveyance team members.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- Use of hose assembly equipment to cut, clean, crimp, cap and kit hose assemblies
- Communicate material shortages and/or issues to the production supervisor in charge as needed
- Assist in periodic inventory counts
- Be able to recognize different fittings and hose types and sizes by sight.
- Fork lift operation
- Ability to lift product sometimes in excess of 55lbs.
- Other responsibilities and/or projects as assigned by management
Education: H.S./GED or equivalent required. Ongoing willingness to continue educational learning/training
Skills: Experience working with power tools and hand tools
- Mechanical aptitude a must
- Logical problem-solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and both written and oral
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to organize, prioritize, and complete work assignments as assigned.
- Sound judgement and decision making ability
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical standards
- Maintains professional demeanor at all times
- Team player who works effectively with a wide range of people
Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle objects, and feel controls, reach, climb stairs, stoop, crouch, talk, listen and have vision capabilities that enable reading and viewing a computer screen. The employee may occasionally lift up to 55lbs.
Price Engineering, a SunSource company, is an engineering and distribution company that serves Mobile and Industrial markets with fluid power products and services. Price's design assistance expertise guides our customers from product selection to fully engineered hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and automation systems and solutions.
So if you are a self-motivated individual and effective in achieving customer service success through your professional accomplishments then we want to hear from you!
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video
Why is SunSource a great place to work? Click here WHY SUNSOURCE?
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM