Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
They are looking for an experienced copywriter to join their established team for a one year fixed period. The successful candidate will join a driven team working exclusively on a key client project.
You'll craft compelling web content that leads prospects to become customers. You'll test and iterate copy changes helping generate improved ROI by improving engagement and conversion rates to generate more leads.
- Write compelling sales copy for a wide range of audiences, adopting an appropriate voice/style for each while maintaining brand guidelines.
- Ensure on-page copy balances the needs of search engines, optimum conversion rate and compliance.
- Ensure that your writing sets itself apart from the competition.
- Analyse performance of changes including A/B testing.
- Acting as a point of liaison for team members and clients.
- Managing clients' time allocation and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Produce reports for team members and clients.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written English essential.
- Experience in writing compelling sales copy.
- Experience in a regulated sector highly desirable.
- Ability to convey a wide range of TOVs for different clients and target markets.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and SEO, particularly with regard to requirements for online copy.
- A creative mind, able to liaise with and accommodate competing demands of designers, technical specialists, compliance managers and clients.
- An eye for detail.
£25,000 - £35,000
Fixed one year contract. Note there are potential opportunities to work outside of this project, for example, other client retainers and projects.
They provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. Team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and alternate Fridays off. They offer development opportunities, hold a number staff days out and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated and will be based on the experience of the successful candidate.
King's Cross, London