Inside Sales Rep - Int'l University Programs w/ $1,000 new hire bonus
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by WorldStrides
Come and be part of the fastest growing division in WorldStrides! This is a fun, rewarding, and dynamic team culture where you are helping to change people's lives! You will work with study abroad offices on university campuses across the country offering short-term, study abroad educational programs - a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for many students!! This is a great early-career opportunity! Check out our Web site.
Generate new accounts in the higher education travel industry primarily derived from outbound calls to prospects. Work with prospects/clients through phone, email, conferences, and campus visits to develop an international education program aligned properly with the goals and objectives of the program leader.
Sales Skills and Core Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed annual sales goals and targets in order to maximize revenue growth.
- Identify new prospects by averaging between 25-40 outbound calls per day.
- Develop an effective rapport with clients to gain a better understanding of their international study abroad programs and needs.
- Utilize and maintain WorldStrides CRM database system effectively managing the sales process.
- Demonstrate continued success in managing a pipeline from initial contact to closure.
- Apply consultative selling to maximize the international education destination program.
- Communicate both internally across teams and externally with prospects, clients, and partners.
- Mission-driven, ability to maintain positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to respond to client requests in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be coachable and goal-oriented.
- Ability to remain focused and self-motivated for months at a time in order to persistently pursue new business.
- Professional communication skills and appearance are required.
- Ability to work independently with high intensity for long periods, as well as to function within a team.
- Strong attention to detail, documentation, time management, and follow up skills.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally. Must be able to drive an automobile. Some lifting required while attending conferences.
- University or four year college degree required.
- Ability to work overtime and extend time commitment during the peak fall and spring selling seasons or as needed for special sales projects.
- One to three years of inside sales experience preferred.
- Excellent telephone skills, organizational skills, computer skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated use of Microsoft Office, specifically EXCEL and Word.
- Ability to travel - will attend multiple conference and school visits throughout the year.
WorldStrides is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Upload resume and apply now!Knoxville News Sentinel. Keywords: Inside Sales Representative, Location: Charlottesville, VA - 22906