Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Hickory Creek at Crawfordsville
Hickory Creek at Crawfordsville
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? If so, we would like to hear from you! We need caring and compassionate team members with excellent customer service and strong clinical skills to be a part of our growing healthcare team. We are a skilled nursing center and as a Registered Nurse (RN) you will have the opportunity to positively impact our residents every day.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package. One of the best in the industry!
- Competitive Salary with premium shift differentials
- Medical Insurance. Up to 80% of the premium is paid by Hickory Creek Healthcare Foundation, Inc. Also options to include spouse and family members.
- Pharmacy Program
- Dental Insurance/ Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan-403B with a COMPANY MATCH of 33%
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 2 Personal Days a year
- Accrue Vacation time upon hire
- Holiday Pay
- Accrue Sick Time upon hire
- Perform as a licensed care giver and assume responsibility and accountability for assigned residents for a shift of duty.
- Provide nursing care, including medication administration, through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident's plan of care
- Accurately and thoroughly document the services provided to the resident throughout the course of the shift and/or the time frame warranted by the nature of the progress note or summary.
- Supervise the certified nursing assistants and QMA's that are on duty during your shift of duty.
- Continually assess goals and discharge plans throughout the resident's length of stay.
About Us: Hickory Creek operates 15 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio dedicated to the care of adults with healthcare needs.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
- Small, home-like environment where everyone is treated as an important individual of our care giving team.
We are looking for a compassionate, dedicated individual who has a special interest in, and a positive attitude about, working with nursing home residents and the elderly. You will need the following:
- A valid Indiana RN license from an accredited school of nursing
- Knowledge of current state and federal laws and regulations that apply to the practice of nursing in a long-term care setting.
- Long-term care experience is preferred.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with others at all levels.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health requirements and pass a post-employment offer physical including drug screen and background checks.