Field Service Technician Oklahoma City
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Pitney Bowes
- Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building.
- Have a proven background in electro-mechanics troubleshooting, installing, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Are passionate about client success.
- Collaborative team player who isn't afraid to think outside the box to provide solutions.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Work remotely, providing field maintenance support in an assigned geographic area.
- Manage a queue of dispatched service calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the established time frames and incidents are closed in a quality manner.
- Troubleshoot, monitor, repair, schedule, and provide mechanical/electrical preventative maintenance on a variety of postage meters and mailing solutions inserter/sorting machines.
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations.
- Provide client training, phone support, emergency on-site assistance, and on-call availability as needed.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
- A minimum of 1 years' experience troubleshooting and repairing complex mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Experience in maintaining, repairing and installing mailing equipment such as inserters, sorters, or comparable equipment is preferred but not required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including proven ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities and work under deadline pressures.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Complete familiarity within a Windows environment and basic knowledge of PC interaction with automated equipment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with travel as required and overtime if needed.
- AA degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science or related field of study is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55lbs with or without accommodation.