Registered Nurse RN Operating Room
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Parkland Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
- Incorporates appropriate assessments and intervention skills in all interactions and delivery of nursing care
- Communicates with patients, team members and management in an accurate, timely manner
- Documents in a complete, timely manner; appropriately uses computer charting/ ordering
- Applies critical thinking skills and considers alternatives
- Develops and maintains human care relationships
- Acknowledges the impact illness/hospitalization has on patients and families; adapts care management for diverse populations and environments' advocates for needs of clients; provides care in an ethical and legal manner
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork among care providers
- Adapts care management for diverse populations and environments
- Acknowledges limits of experience and capability and requests assistance appropriately
- Verbalizes scope of practice for self and others, delegates and assigns care, coordinates care within multi-disciplinary team
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- Required: Registered Nurse with New Hampshire license or Compact License when applicable
- American Heart Association BLS
- Preferred: BSN or higher degree in Nursing; one year of nursing experience in the Operating Room
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Starting in 2019, for full time and part time employees, we will be offering an industry leading Student Loan Assistance Program!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.