Hiring Skilled Caregivers In Albuquerque
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Honor
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Hours: Full-time, part-time, and weekend shifts-we're flexible!
Honor hires amazing caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care for older adults. Do you have experience in paid caregiving? Are you compassionate, patient, caring, and reliable? Do you feel a calling to help others? If so, we'd love to hear from you.Requirements
- Minimum of 6 months of paid caregiving experience for seniors
OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN
- Must be 21 years or older
- In-State Driver's License
- Two (2) professional references in senior care
- Negative tuberculosis test (TB) or chest X-ray (preferred)
You'll get access to more convenient and flexible hours, better pay for better performance, and the real-time information you need to care for your clients. We believe that happy caregivers provide better care to clients. And that's our top priority at Honor.Benefits
- Weekly pay, direct deposits available
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits & 401K, based on eligibility
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Generous referral bonus program
- Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 support
We treat our caregivers like true professionals-that's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Honor care for you!
If you have questions, give us a call at or Apply Now.