Enterprise Account Executive Generalist - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Spectrum
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of high-capacity and fiber-based networking services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As an Enterprise Account Executive Generalist, you focus on client-centric sales techniques and outlining how our solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new local enterprise accounts while managing an existing portfolio. Through your expertise and understanding of the client's current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our networking products.
You have developed a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. In this hybrid account executive and account management role, your goal structure is comprised of 80 percent new sales and 20 percent renewal sales from the territory's existing client base. You excel at traveling extensively to capture new business accounts and support your current ones within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients to develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Develop long-term client relationships to support renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets, industries and contacts for the product portfolio.
- Generate sales leads and build a network through persuasive sales calls, company visits, industry events and peers.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative and lucrative product proposals and presentations.
- Maintain an accurate client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Executive, Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer
- Knowledgeable of networking, LAN/WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and the availability to travel
- How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Telecommunications B2B sales experience selling data, voice or video solutions
- Familiar with SalesForce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing system
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field (preferred)