Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery LDRP
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CJW Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
- 63 rd on Fortune's 100 List
- O ne of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
- 24-bed Labor Delivery Recovery Postpartum (LDRP) Suites
- 3 overflow Postpartum rooms
- 2 Obstetrics Operating Rooms (ORs)
- 24/7 around-the-clock, on-call neonatologists
- Obstetricians, Perinatologists, Anesthesiologists, IBCLC Lactation Consultants, OB OR Techs
Take a Virtual Tour of Johnston-Willis Hospital's Maternal Infant Unit!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- NRP certification (preferred)
- At least 1 year of acute care hospital experience as a RN (required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Labor and Delivery (preferred)
- Full-time (PRN may also be available)
- 12-Hour Shifts, Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for these)
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."