Medical Technologist Everett
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by DaVita Medical Group
Schedule: 3 days a week 8a-430p. rotating Saturdays and holidays.
Overview: To provide primary technical support to Clinic physicians through the identification of microorganisms from patient cultures and gram stains and to determine antibiotic susceptibilities to pathologic organisms
• Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate DaVita Medical Group's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
• Uses, protects, and discloses DaVita Medical Group patients' protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
• Add Specific functions for this role
• Performs additional duties as assigned. Education:
• Minimum: High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
• Preferred: 1-2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
• Preferred: Graduate of an accredited school related to this role.
• Minimum: 1-3 years of experience.
• Preferred: 3-5 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Add KSAs
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.