Vice President, Network
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by DaVita Medical Group
The Vice President of Network will be responsible for DaVita Medical Group's Network strategy, analytics and negotiation across six Southern California regions.
The VP will be part of both the Contracting and Market-Specific leadership teams, playing a pivotal role in the overall direction of the business.
- Network strategy (Institutional, Ancillary, Professional)
- Account management
- Analytics & optimization
- Contract standardization
- Special projects (e.g., narrow network optimization, new hospital pricing models)
- Thought partner to the Executive Leadership Team
The VP will join a team of highly motivated individuals with previous leadership experience across an array of healthcare verticals.
This position reports to the CFO, California Region, with significant opportunity for advancement within the contracting team, DMG and the broader DaVita Village
- Must have:
- 7+ years negotiation and contracting experience
- 5+ years Medicare Advantage & full-risk contracting experience (case rate & per diem)
- Strong background in contracting analytics
- Demonstrated ability in leading large teams
- Strong executive presence
- Strategic mind
- Strong communication, management, and relationship skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Desire to have fun and make a difference
- MBA. Prefer candidates from top-ranked institutions.
- Experience across multiple healthcare companies (Payor, Hospital, Medical Group)