Medical Director - Tampa Bay Area/Pasco County, FL
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by DaVita Medical Group
You're a healer, a listener and a leader. We are as passionate about finding people like you, as you are about taking excellent care of patients.
DaVita Medical Group empowers our Physicians to focus on high quality care and have reasonable patient loads so that our patients have better health outcomes.
When you join DaVita Medical Group as a Medical Director in the Tampa Bay Area/Pasco County, you will become part of a progressive outpatient care team that embraces value-based care, drives quality measures, and works to reduce healthcare costs, while putting our patients first. But it doesn't stop there. Enjoy…
- An environment that is physician-led, patient-centered, and clinically focused
- Access to leadership pathways
- Competitive salary with bonuses
You'll thrive at our group if you:
- Come to our team with a demonstrated commitment to total population health and a great patient experience
- Are Board Certified (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine) and have an unrestricted FL medical license.
- Have 5 years of practice experience including 1-2 years of leadership experience.
- Managed care or risk experience is highly desirable
Apply today or contact Sandy NeSmith at or .
Why choose us?
Patient care is at the heart of what DaVita Medical Group does and we invite all clinicians and teammates to "Commit to Care". When you join our team, you'll be an integral part in delivering our WECARE philosophy when you Welcome with heart, Explain what you are going to do, Connect personally, Ask about needs, Respond with respect, Ensure needs are met and exit with thanks.
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates physician-led medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, and Washington.