Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by SSM Health, St. Louis
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in network reporting across entities and functional departments by utilizing various data repositories and their functionality to include consulting with various types of customers to enable operational and administrative area to benefit from reportable data.
- Contributes to the responsible use of our resources by working to eliminating duplicative reporting, and recognize the opportunity for an optimization of programming while merging data from multiple systems, generating data analysis and or graphs.
- Achieve exceptional customer assistance by conducting didactic consultations regarding their needs and guiding usage and expectations to be focused on enhancing organizational outcomes and be aligned with network initiatives.
- Achieves quality and reliable customer satisfaction by conducting thorough and frequent communication and keeping the customer informed regarding a realistic timeline for their request.
- Certify compliance with regulatory requirements when conducting mandatory reporting and promote other operational divisions to be aware of and use national standards for analytical purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in health administration, business administration, computer science or related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in using personal computers, particularly Microsoft Excel and Access applications, and ability to learn and apply new applications.
- Aptitude to learn programming languages.
- Ability to interpret and sort complex data in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to problem-solve data issues to ensure accuracy of deliverables.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work closely with other people and provide evidence base guidance.
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in the handling of confidential and sensitive information.
- Work in health-related field & knowledge of health care terminology desirable.
- Knowledge of macros, graphing, spreadsheet, databases and other software and ability to learn with minimal instruction.
- Ability to organize prioritize and complete multiple projects to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt schedule.
- Attentiveness to detail and accuracy