Construction PMs: Healthcare, Data Center, Concrete, Special Projects
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Job Juncture
Currently hiring project managers (senior level postions too) for:
- Data Center: advanced technology and mission critical experience required
- Healthcare: at least 5 years experience on larger healthcare/hospital projects.
- Concrete High Rise: at least 5 years with self-perform GC commercial concrete or turnkey concrete subcontractor.
- Special Projects: smaller projects in core markets. Average project size 3M and ranging from 1M-20M.
- At least 5 years experience as a project manager with a medium to large general contractor on at least one of the above 4project types with lead project experience in the 1-20M+ range.
- Weekly quantity update and review of job cost reports.
- Issue RFI's.
- Work with estimators and assist with design and constructability reviews on projects currently in preconstruction.
- Issue subcontract agreements and purchase orders as needed to assist Estimator.
- Management of all project team members (Project engineers, Superintendents, and Foreman.)
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope.
- Monthly project billings.
- Change Management, including pricing and maintenance of a change order log.
- Complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results.
- Assist Estimator and Superintendent in project buyout and material procurement.
- Understanding of Owner Contracts
- Conduct weekly safety audits.
- Compile project turnover binders for all projects.
- Review and process submittals and shop drawings.
- Develop site specific quality control plans and quality control posters.
- Maintain project documents and distribute to project teams.
- Participate in project job walks.
- Review and assist the Superintendent in development of project schedules and 3 week schedules.
- Assist with monthly hours and labor projections.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple
tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will
Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
Ability to create and support team morale
Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (Prolog or similar), Accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and
Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
5+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
Bachelor's degree in Construction Management of Engineering or related field (not required).
A strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.