Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Maria Mallaband Care Group
Competitive packageAbout The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Housekeeper to join the team at:
Location: Hope Green, London Road, Adlington, Macclesfield Cheshire, SK10 4NJ
37.5 Hours per week - £8.80 per hour
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for taking a lead on Housekeeping duties, and ensuring standards within the home are kept to a 5* standard. You will also manage a small but dedicated team of Housekeepers, ensuring they are fully supported and trained to carry out their duties.About You
Our ideal Head Housekeeper will have the following skills and values:
- Experience leading or managing a Housekeeping or Cleaning service
- An ability to provide and demonstrate excellent levels of customer service, and good attention to detail
- Experience within a care or hotel environment is desirable
- Knowledge of COSHH, Health and Safety and ideally Food Standards
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on .
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.