Java Web Develoepr
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Woodridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a Java Web Developer. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts. Ability to prioritize and be organized.
- Develop system specifications for programs based on business requirements. Make sure programming/software requirements are achieved. May collaborate with internal and outside resources.
- Use PM skills to track the progress of systems in development
- Test all functionality of new and changed systems
- Collaborates with other departments to Implement system development
- Collaborate with business functions to understand business requirements and provide solutions
- Provide system and programming support
- Prepare status reports on time
- Update the Change Management System and organize more complex CMS request
- Prepares transports to move through the landscape
- Works with business users to determine requests/problems
- Responsible for key business processes within systems
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years' experience in business programming or business systems analysis in web development with Java and HTML programming. Must also have Oracle SQL database experience.
- Microsoft tools experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# JS13207 - Java Web Developer