UK Financial Controller
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CV-Library
• Business partnering the operational teams across the UK sites to aid decision making and positively influencing financial and commercial outcomes
• Providing financial analysis, advice and leadership to site and group management so they can understand and improve Profit and Cashflow
• Managing the production of financial reports ensuring accuracy and timeliness
• Overseeing financial performance to maximise profit and cash
• Managing the consolidated reporting to the plc, with associated analysis and commentary
• Mentoring, developing and managing the finance team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with a number of years' experience in a similar role with demonstrable business partnering skills gained in a plc environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible
£65k - £80k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual