CMA/LPN/RN Scribe Family Practice
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Physicians Clinic of Iowa, PC
Physicians Clinic of Iowas Department of Family Practice is seeking a two (2) full time CMA/LPN/RN/Scribe to work in our family practice and Specialty Care Now clinics.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare patients for exams
- Assist with procedures
- Prepare and administer vaccines and injections
- Follow up on and record test results
- Patient education
- Complete prior authorizations for treatment and diagnostic testing,
- Preform scribe duties accurately, thoroughly and timely documenting medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician or health care provider in accordance with PCI policy.
- Screen calls for physicians and answer patient questions.
Must have current certification; current CPR certification required, or ability to obtain within 90 days.
The successful candidate must maintain patient confidentiality and demonstrate a high level of professionalism at all times. The qualified individual will be patient focused, possess excellent communication skills and must work well with team members. Must also have a high level of comfort in working with and become proficient in computer systems.