Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Dental Prosthetic Services
Dental Prosthetic Services is a family owned full-service laboratory with more than 45 years of history providing dentists with high quality dental restorations. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and on the job training. We are seeking a full-time Shipping and Receiving Specialist to join our team. If you are detail oriented with a passion for providing word class service, we encourage you to apply.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm with occasional overtime.
We offer outstanding benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, and individual retirement account, just to name a few.
Job duties include:
- Receive incoming cases and open and disinfect case for production. Pack and ship cases for delivery
- Performs scheduling function for each case
- Accurately enter customer and case information into computer system
- Invoice cases and assist with billing questions or issues
- Scan paperwork for each case for electronic storage
- Stocking shipping and receiving supplies
- Assist in answering multi-line phone system
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to positively interact with internal and external customers
- Self-directed with the ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Minimum high school diploma or GED. Previous data entry and customer service experience preferred.
If you are interested in this position, click apply now to get started today!
DPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screen required.