Business Training Specialist
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Met Life
Role Value Proposition:
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, claims analysts and project managers with the freedom to create innovative and solutions to address core business challenges with MetLife. This role assess, design and deliver training to various functions of the organization.
- Design and develop intuitive and creative learning using classroom, virtual classroom, eLearning, or other modalities
- Design other performance support materials including job aids, quick reference guides, and training manuals
- Administer training for designated customer groups with the ability to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
- Design, develop and manage new training programs and materials necessary to meet the plan s objectives. Ensure that the training is appropriate for the position and skill level of the trainees
- Work with existing trainers and other employees in coordinating the provision and effectiveness of on-going training activities.
- High school diploma
- Two years experience in curriculum development and training delivery
- Thorough knowledge of adult learning techniques
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced skills in MS products Work/PowerPoint/Excel
- Bachelor s Degree or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Certified in Training & Development (CPLP, Instructional Design, etc.)
- Prior experience in instructional design software (Captivate, Articulate, etc.)
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 110700