Account Management Consultant
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Met Life
Role Value Proposition:
Global Technology & Operations (GTO) includes over 17,000 associates across 42 countries Service our customers in operations and global customer call centers where we deliver global support services, including global real estate, global corporate security, and global innovation. The Account Management Consultant will provide cross-market support functions across both regional and local markets in a field office while supporting senior sales staff in the internal and external post-sale activities associated with the acquisition of new business and in maintaining existing client relationships.
- Acts as team lead by managing service escalations for a multi-million dollar book of business. Runs team huddles and collaborates with dedicated internal partners as part of a natural work team to ensure excellent customer and broker service. Works with internal partners to resolve escalated issues, request needed plan performance reporting and develops marketing plans and presentation materials.
- Organizes and attends various client and broker facing meetings either in person, virtually or via the phone. Actively participates in finalist meetings for prospective customers, stewardship meetings for existing customers and broker meetings to discuss both. Actively participates in the implementation process to insure a smooth onboarding process.
- Ensures proper licensing, appointment and commission paperwork is in good order for writing agents.
- Demonstrates strong client-specific product knowledge and provides consultative assistance on issues related to customer benefit plans and stays informed of specific client activities taking place (acquisitions, divestures, layoffs, budget challenges, etc.)
- Tracks renewal status and margin position, negotiation of rates, working with underwriting to request alternate plan designs as necessary and initiation of amendments borne out of final decisions and mentors newly hired associates and assists with process training.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School Diploma.
- 5+ years of customer service experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to obtain Life and Health License
- Bachelor s Degree
- Current Life and Health License
- Ability to recognize opportunities to recommend new product offerings.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Up to 10%
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 111059