Part Time Brand Ambassador_TY
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Advantage Solutions
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses!
We are hiring enthusiastic, self-driven Part Time Brand Ambassadors to promote leading products through in-store sales demonstrations. As a Part Time Brand Ambassador, you will work independently and must be able to prioritize duties with minimal supervision. A successful Brand Ambassador increases brand awareness and drives product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate is sales focused and enjoys providing customers an exceptional shopping experience.
Advance your career by joining North America s leading business solutions provider to manufacturers and retailers, where you will work with amazing people and earn competitive pay rates! APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- You will be part of a regional team with an assigned territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical
- For this position you may be transporting a branded demo kit that may consist of but is not limited to; a folding table, a picnic umbrella and sometimes crock pots or skillets depending upon what you are cooking up. You will need to be able to transport your demo kit to each of your stores, as needed
- Shifts are 6-8 hours and generally on Thursday-Sunday from 10am-4pm or 2pm-8pm depending upon when customers are most active in your area
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Competitive pay rates + Commission
- Generate sales and brand awareness through product demonstrations and customer engagement
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
- Transport and set-up demonstration kit
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail/grocery highly desirable
- Able to regularly travel within your assigned territory up to 40 miles from your home
- Daily access to Internet/email and/or smartphone required
- Background Check Required