Java Developer Back End
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer Back End vacancy requiring profound Mockito and JUnit knowledge for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- Profound experience in Java Development, ideally in the Financial Services field
- Expertise with Core Java including related utilities and libraries, especially collections, Multithreading using the Java.util.concurrent package, JSON, JDBC and Maven
- Proficiency in Test Driven Development including practice with JUnit and mocking libraries such as Mockito
- Familiarity with the principles of Object Oriented Programming, interfaces, abstractions and dependencies along with good code review skills and code quality
- Competency of Spring framework, JDBC templates, JPA and JMS as well as knowledge of relational database modelling
- Practice with Hazelcast, Elasticsearch and ActiveMQ as well as good understanding of Unix with experience in bash Scripting is desirable
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Participating in the development of a trading application
- Maintaining the existing platform as well as improving and creating new libraries and frameworks
- Building, testing and deploying new services, tools and product features
- Communicating and cooperating with key stakeholders from business and IT
- Driving and improving the system continuously
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more