Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Source Technology
Java Developer - eCommerce
Java Developer is sought by a leading global E-commerce organisation in Zug within their Software Development Team to impact their full software development life cycle. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in innovation across existing applications and new greenfield software development across their platform which handles everything from logistics to payments and transactions.
Consequentially they are keen to find a Java Developer with a solid grounding in Java 8 to work across the full stack utilising Hibernate and Spring/Spring Boot to develop clean and efficient solutions from conception to design, test, release and in turn maintenance.
As Java Developer, it is expected that you are an advocate of progressive processes and have tangible experiences in progressive software development practises such as OOA, OOD and UML. In term you will also have the opportunity to acquire skills in containerisation and operational tools such as Terraform and Kubernetes. My client are keen to bring on board multiple Java Developers due to the continued growth of their platform and business worldwide.
A Java Developer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture, which boasts a positive and progressive work environment.
Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Must have an accomplished core knowledge of developing solutions in Java 8.
- Well-practised in Java Frameworks such as JPA or Hibernate, Spring DI/Spring Boot, Servlets and JSF.
- Solid grounding in developing REST services and APIs,
- Must have sound fundamentals in messaging including Amazon SQS/SNS, ActiveMQ; Kafka and Swagger are beneficial.
- Good Back End fundamentals in MySQL or MariaDB, MongoDB or Cassandra is a bonus.
- Beneficial to have experiences in AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Accomplished in Git, Junit, Maven, Tomcat, Jetty and Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of Linux knowledge if you have experiences in using Docker that is beneficial.
- Well-practised in design patterns, test driven development and continuous integration and deployment are a must.
- An open-minded approach to technology and programming languages.
- Good academic background in either Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Solid background Agile development experiences.
- English speakers work, German speaking is a bonus but not required.
Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 100,000CHF - 120,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP
If you are interested in applying for this Java Developer position, please do so via the link.
£600 - £850 Daily
£65k - £80k Annual