Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by eTeam Inc.
Job title: Agile Coach
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Dublin, Ireland
No of years' experience: 6+ Years
- Formal certification as a Scrum Master, Kanban Lead, Lean Six Sigma certification or similar Agile approach
- Achieved Certified Scrum Professional or a similar Agile qualification
- JIRA formal training
- Proven evidence of Coaching skill development through experience and/or formal certification
- Experience of working in a similar type and scale organisation
- Experience of using Jira as a tool.
Detailed job description
As an Agile Coach within the Programme you will work across the Technology organisation assessing, enabling and embedding agile performance and practices across the Technology spectrum.
- Devise and Implement a strategy to embed agile practices within the specified areas.
- Build a roadmap that will evolve & deliver outcomes over 3-6-9-12 months that are measurable
- Enable the development and sustainability of communities of practices, fostering collaboration and network behaviours.
- Providing release and sprint planning training and support where relevant.
- Facilitate agile principles on-boarding and ongoing coaching for in-house Delivery Leads & Scrum masters.
- Develop and evolve a toolkit of Agile methodologies tailored to meet the needs of the client.
- Provides ongoing support & training for leaders and team members.