Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Altria
What will you be doing?
- You will serve as a leader, innovator, and advocate in Altria's public cloud presence across our strategic cloud partners.
- You'll drive Altria's overall cloud strategy with respect to tools, products, architecture, and design paradigms
- You will assist in enterprise information technology project development, research, strategies, long-term vision, and planning
- You will partner with business clients and assess requirements to design scalable, reliable, and cost-effective technical solutions
- You will communicate and present technical information, products or services clearly and effectively to varying audiences
- You'll develop the technical roadmap for future cloud implementations
- You will act as cloud advocate to promote and advance cloud technologies for transforming business
- You'll partner with internal cyber security to enable a secure cloud computing architecture
What does your background look like?
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline
- You have at least 8 years of forward-thinking, relevant, and current IT experience
- You have 3+ years of hands-on cloud technology experience (Microsoft, AWS, GCP)
- You have implemented, migrated, and managed operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment
- You worked in cloud infrastructure projects with hands on experience migrating to public clouds such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- You have experience writing cloud architecture documentation along with other types of documentation
- You are knowledgeable of cloud networking architectures utilizing virtual networks, VPN, Express Route/Direct Connect, vnet/subnets, Network Security Groups, load balancers, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience in migration of traditional data center workloads to cloud
- Experience installing, configuring and fixing Linux and MS server-based environments
- Experience with virtualization and containerization
- Experience with one or more RDBMS platforms (Oracle, MS-SQL, etc.)
- Experience with data storage solutions
- Cloud certifications: Azure Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional, etc.
- A catalyst for change and provide thought leadership
- Driven and ambitious individual that can work with minimum supervision
- Able to work to deadlines and know when to advance issues
We recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development, and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs, as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.
$135k - $135k Annual
$120k - $150k Annual
$120k - $145k Annual
$140k - $140k Annual
$150k - $185k Annual