Registered Nurse RN Interventional Radiology
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Portsmouth Regional Hospital
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in ourInterventional Radiology department. Submit your application today!
Portsmouth Regional is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America s Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog A Hospital Safety Grade .
Why We Love Working at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Registered Nurse, Interventional Radiology
Full Time, Days
Additional Information about our Interventional Radiology Unit:
- Join our team, offering innovative inpatient and outpatient procedures in a region-leading facility
- Adding a brand new Neuro Interventional Procedure suite
- On average, Ten IR procedures performed daily
- The only comprehensive stroke center in the region
- Providing a strategic partnership with Atlantic Radiology New Hampshire
- We put an emphasis on professional development and growth while offering great career opportunities
- Provide assessment and care of patients undergoing procedures including PICC lines, thoracentesis, kyphoplasty and other imaging procedures under moderate sedation
- Be part of our Interventional Radiology Success Story
Education Required and/or Preferred:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Starting in 2019, for full time and part time employees, we will be offering an industry leading Student Loan Assistance Program!
- Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
- At least One to Three years critical care experience
- Interventional Radiology or similar experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: asn, coronary, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, tcu, transitional