Registered Nurse RN, Central Resource Pool (Float) - Nights
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CJW Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) dedicated to using your critical thinking skills to provide excellent care to your patients? Are you self-motivated, adaptable, and do you enjoy working in a wide range of clinical environments? Then apply now to join our best-in-class Central Resource Pool (CRP) at HCA s Johnston-Willis Hospital.
See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis Hospital!
We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care they need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
- 63 rd on Fortune s 100 List
- O ne of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
As a CRP Nurse, you will float throughout the facility to all of the nursing units within your scope of practice, to include some or all of the following:
- Critical Care, Intensive Care/ICU, Neuro ICU, Neonatal/NICU
- Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, Step Down, Nursery
- Oncology, Orthopedic, Women s Health/Gynecological Surgical
- Emergency Department
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit/PACU
- Lucrative incentives based on where you are able to float
- Flexible scheduling guidelines so you can balance work/life effectively
- Opportunity to mentor floor nurses throughout the facility
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS certification (preferred)
- At least 3 years of acute care nursing experience with demonstrated and proven competency in several specialty areas (required)
- Full-time (PRN may also be available)
- 12-Hour Shifts, Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
\"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\"
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, care unit, ccu, coronary, nurse clinical, nurse rn, staff nurse, transitional, unit