Registered Nurse RN CVOR
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by LewisGale Medical Center
SHIFT: No Weekends
****Up To $10,000Sign-On Bonus****
For alimited time, LewisGale Medical Center is offering up to a $10,000sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of nursingexperience.
CurrentHCA employees do not qualify.
LewisGale MedicalCenter (LGMC) delivers quality care to our patients located in thebeautiful mountainous region of Southwest Virginia. LGMC is a 521-bedacute care facility and is the largest hospital in the LewisGale RegionalHealth System (LGRHS). Through our extensive network stretching from theAlleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys,we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000patients each year.
LewisGale is alsoranked among the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for benchmarkedquality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. Lastly, t he Centers forMedicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have ranked us among the top hospitalsnationwide on quality measures for our services and treatments to addressheart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
Additional informationabout our Open Heart Team:
- Teamwork is heavily focused to promotebetter patient experience
- A supportive culture motivated on fosteringeducational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion forsupporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellentpractice, and collegial relationships
- Department Website:
EDUCATIONREQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professionalnursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at anaccredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)Health Care Provider (required)
- CNOR certification (preferred) - HCA will pay for certification and bonus will be offered upon completion
- Minimum of one year experience as a Perioperative RN orcompletion of a Perioperative Nurse course
- Scrubbing or surgical assistant experience (preferred)
- LowDeductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passionfor patient care
- CareerAdvancement through Clinical Ladder
- TuitionReimbursement Program ($5,250/calendaryear)
- Student LoanAssistance Program ($1,800/calendaryear)
Associated topics: asn, bsn, ccu, coronary, mhb, nurse, psychiatric, staff nurse, tcu, unit