Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Henrico Doctors Hospital Parham
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
***For a limited time, Henrico Doctors Hospital is offering up to $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of nursing experience. Current HCA employees do not qualify. ***
Parham Doctors Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors Hospital, is located in the west end of Richmond. Parham Doctors Hospital is a 200-bed facility offering medical and surgical programs including orthopedics, behavioral health, bariatrics, imaging, rehabilitation services, 24-hour emergency care, sleep disorder, podiatry, primary care, and occupational health.
About the ED:
- 18 Bed ER.
- Mixed patient population like Behavioral Health, Geriatric, Ortho, Pediatric etc.
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center - we have been certified for providing critical treatments for improved outcomes in long-term stroke care
- Certified Chest Pain Center accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care , streamlining the treatment process to improve outcomes
- Behavioral health services to quickly triage patients with behavioral health needs
Required - Current Virginia license or license pending state board approval.
Preferred - One year experience in Emergency services.
Required - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred - BSN or enrolled in a bachelor of nursing program.
Required - BLS
Preferred - ACLS, PALS, and CPI required within six (6) months of hire
TNCC and ENPC as available
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Associated topics: ccu, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse, nurse clinical, recovery, registered nurse, transitional