Regsitered Nurse RN Stress Lab
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by Chippenham Hospital
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a familyand not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment wherediversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out whatit truly means to be a part of a team.
Our Stress teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positivepatient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being ofothers, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge andexpertise!
Chippenham Hospital , a 466-bed acute care facility, is located on the Southside of Richmond, a short drive fromthe beautiful, outdoor Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance ofshops, restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital is aHospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63 rd on Fortune s 100 , and is one ofthe largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employmentopportunities are almost endless!
The Cardiac Stress Lab at Chippenham Hospital:
- 3 procedure rooms at Chippenham Hospital and 2 procedure rooms at Johnston-Willis Hospital
- PALS and ACLS certified nurses
- Level 2 Trauma
- Primary Stroke Certified
- Perform conscious sedation and assists in cardioversions, transesophageal echocardiograms and Linq loop recorder insertion
- Fast paced unit with great team work fostering a family friendly environment
- Multicultural staff with diverse patient population
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
- Excellent place for RN New Graduates to begin their careers and hone their fundamental nursing skills
\"The schedule is flexible, which provides the staff the availability to be able to spend time with family when needed. - NT
\"We work together as a team and everyone is professional, helpful and efficient at providing high quality and compassionate patient-centered healthcare.\" BG
\"The work is challenging and provides an opportunity for growth and development as a nurse.\"- ES
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS (required)
- PALS (required or willing to obtain)
Required: Two years of telemetry experience in a high volume unit and successful completion of critical care course class.
Preferred: Any of the following experience as an RN:
- Two years of critical care experience in an ICU / CCU setting
- Two years of experience in a busy Emergency Department
- Two years of Cardiac Catheterization Lab diagnostic and/or interventional
- Full Time
- 12 hour shifts
- 72 hours every pay period (every two weeks)
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
Be a part of anorganization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managersfor interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patientcare
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse rn, staff nurse, surgical