Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Rehabilitation
Posted on Aug 13, 2019 by CJW Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
* For a limited time, Johnston-Willis Hospital is offering up to $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of applicable nursing experience. Current HCA employees do not qualify. *
Are you a compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) dedicated to providing excellent care to your patients as they recover from a stroke, cardiac event, or orthopedic procedure? Apply now to join The Rehab Center at HCA s Johnston-Willis Hospital.
See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis Hospital!
We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care they need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
- 63 rd on Fortune s 100 List
- O ne of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
- 38 spacious private patient rooms (6 that are double)
- 2 large patient therapy gyms onsite
- Laundry, accessible kitchen and dining room for patients
- Awarded Joint Commission Basic Stroke Certification
- Low patient nurse ratio of 5:1 to 6:1
- Patient population is 60% stroke, 20% cardiac, 20% orthopedic/other
- Average length of stay is 12-14 days
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse course (CRRN)
- Career Ladder Workshops
- Numerous c linical educational resources
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- Previous RN experience is helpful, but new grads are encouraged to apply.
- 1 year of experience in Medical/Surgical or Inpatient Rehabilitation (preferred)
- Full-Time (PRN may also be available)
- 12-Hour Shifts, Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for 3 consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs are eligible for these)
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options
Intrigued? We d love to hear from you!
\"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\"
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, maternal, mhb, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu, unit